What is Invisalign ?
- Invisalign® is the clinically proven, nearly invisible way to straighten teeth without metal braces!
- You wear a series of clear, removable aligners which gradually move your teeth to where they ought to be.
Our aligners can be removed for eating and cleaning.
Our doctors will guide you and hold your hand every step of the way!
What is the Cost of Invisalign Treatment?
- At DS Dental Studio Invisalign® costs from £1500 for basic cases, up to £4350 for complicated ones.
- Compare costs of our Invisalign Packages
- Find out how DS Dental Studio can make Invisalign affordable for you with our easy payment schemes.
WE HAVE NO HIDDEN FEES OR CHARGES IN OUR INVISALIGN COSTS
How does it work?
- Based on our Dentist's diagnosis, a series of aligners are custom made in a laboratory using advanced computer imaging technology.
- You wear each aligner for two weeks before being replaced with the next one, until your teeth are straight.
Will it work for me?
- If you have all your adult teeth (fully-erupted molars), most patients can be treated with Invisalign® even if they have crowns or bridges.
One of our Invisalign patients, only after 7 months of treatment
- Many common issues like crooked or crowded teeth, spaces between teeth and certain overbite and crossbite types can successfully be corrected.
How long does the treatment take?
- Dependingon difficulty, most treatments will take 4 months for simple cases to 18 months for more complicated ones.
How long do I have to wear the aligners?
- The aligners should be worn for 22 to 23 hours a day for the best results.
- Every 2 weeks you change to a new aligner and we recommend a check up once every 6–8 weeks.
Come and talk to one of our Invisalign doctors, find out what Invisalign can do for you, get a personalised quote, and get ready to smile more.
Why Choose DS Dental Studio for your Invisalign® Treatment?
DS Dental Studio offer convenient appointments, including evening and saturday appointments to allow you to schedule your visits to us at times that does not interfere with your other commitments.
Our transparent pricing means that you can be sure about your financial payments for your treatment. We will taylor make a treatment plan for you, and the price we quote you will be the price you pay for your treatment. Any extras or upgrades will be discussed in advance rather than sprung up as unwelcome surprises. Come and see one of our Invisalign specialists for a free personalised quote!
We are located in Westfield London, which means we are so easy to get to. We are proud to serve patients from all over London and South East England, we have even tailored treatments to patients that have come from abroad to have their Invisalign® treatment done with minimum fuss.
CALL US ON 020 3174 0667 or
You can get to us in minutes from Hammersmith, Fulham, Chiswick, Bayswater, Holland Park, Kensington, Notting Hill, Shepherds Bush, White City and further afield.
We are in London postcode W12, and very close to postcodes W11, W6, W2, W14, W10, W3, W8, W1 for your Invisalign London treatment and other care.